On this thanksgiving season I want to share about my relationship with my wife. I am very grateful for Vanessa, she has been an incredible blessing in my life for these last 17 years. On the audio I talk about the importance of couples
- agreeing on their Core Values
- what they identify as the most important things in life
- developing their communication
- clear communication is vital for the survival of a relationship
- listening as well as speaking clearly are very important
- accepting each other
- developing a budget and sticking to it
I know there is much more to be explored.
What else would you like for me to address?
What are your thoughts on what I shared?
Do you agree? Disagree?
I would love to read your views on these topics.